As an internationally famous manatee refuge and beautiful wildlife refuge, Three Sister's Springs is a bucket list experience like no other in the world. As hundreds of manatees flock to the springs to take advantage of the consistent 72-degree F waters, the beautiful boardwalk and surrounding trails are the perfect opportunity to get a glimpse of not only the manatee but the incredible beauty of the Nature Coast!
Free entry to Three Sisters Springs & Visitor's Center and Nature Store
Buses will run on Saturday, January 13th and Sunday, January 14th from 9 am - 3:30 pm with pickup and drop off located near the entry gate on 5th Street.
Program location & times:
Three Sisters Springs:
- 9:30 am Birdwatching Tour
- 11:00 am Native Plant and Wetland Walking Tour
- 12:30 pm Learn About Manatees Program
- 2:00 pm Beyond the Boardwalk Walking Tour
Classroom at Visitor Center
- Presentations will be held in the classroom on both days. Check the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge website or Facebook page for details.